Private tour to Israel
Israel is a small, but remarkably diverse country. There are a lot of unique tourist attractions for travelers of any age from any country of the world. Israel has picturesque desert landscapes, luxurious beaches, important historical objects, biblical sites, shrines, mountains, and four seas. Reasons for visiting Israel may vary, but impressions will always be fantastic.It’s important to choose the right tour. From fun and adventure Israeli tours to pilgrimage and luxury VIP ones. Ideally, it’s private tours for Israel, which are developed considering your interests and abilities. Every traveler will find something interesting in this wonderful country.
Check your Israeli wish list of planned travels. The 123 Trip Tel Aviv company offers a variety of tour options such as:
- Christian Galilee – a journey to biblical places in Nazareth, Tiberias, and at the Sea of Galilee.
- Jerusalem. You will see a stunning panorama of the Old City. You’ll enter the City of David through the Jaffa Gate, pray at the Western Wall, walk along “Via Dolorosa” to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and explore the underground city and Mount Zion with King David's Tomb.
- Jerusalem and Bethlehem. You will visit the Church of the Nativity, Milk Grotto, where Mary is said to have nursed Jesus, and many other sacred and historical sites.
- The Dead Sea. A unique place on earth. You will plunge into curative mud and extremely salty water, and go up to Masada – an ancient fortress fortified by King Herod.
- Caesarea, Haifa, and Akko. You’ll visit the Mediterranean coast of Israel that is rich with ancient ruins, historical objects, and natural areas.
- Tel Aviv and Jaffa. You will get acquainted with the unique architecture and atmosphere of Tel Aviv, take a stroll through the winding streets of Old Jaffa, Neve Tzedek. If desired, visit the flea market, fashionable districts, gorgeous beaches with endless cafés and amusement rides.
Choose a direction, discuss the details, and take a private guide for your trip. Get to know Israel from the inside, hear a lot of exclusive stories, get answers to your questions, sometimes even the most tricky ones. A tour can be planned specifically for you or your group. Be sure to seize such an opportunity and enjoy the advantages of a private guide.
Individual tour, private guide, the prices are competitive
Nothing must stand in the way of your acquaintance with Israel. First of all, we solve the problem of the language barrier. Our private guides speak English just like you. They are real experts, professionals, experienced English-speaking guides.
Your licensed private guide will:
- tell you about rules of conduct in the country;
- provide communication with locals;
- render the required assistance;
- ensure your personal safety.
We choose a private tour for you personally, help to select the direction and provide comfortable and safe transport. You set the tour pace and adjust the plan of action. Be sure to use this unique service.
Our guide to Israel – your perfect vacation
We take care of our tourists, so a package tour is always well-thought-out. If you have a private English-speaking guide to Israel, your journey will be cognitive, fun, and safe. Get invaluable experience and make memories that last a lifetime!
Make the right decision! Enjoy the beaches of the Mediterranean Sea, mud, and salt waters. Take a step into the past and immerse yourself in ancient history. Enjoy nature, visit unique museums, taste and appreciate the Israeli cuisine. Everything is possible and available with the services of a private guide of the 123 Trip Tel Aviv company.
* We also have guides who speak other popular languages such as French, Italian, Spanish, and German.